Each USER who is a member of the Site and / or uses the Site, and / or performs any transaction through the Site, is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and is considered to have read, understood and accepted this User Agreement.
1. TopicThe subject of this User Agreement, including its intellectual property rights, all rights and legal rights in particular, log in to the www.zmotechnik.com Site, which belongs to the Full Company Name (SELLER), to use the Site, to use the Site. It consists of determining the rights and obligations of the parties and all conditions related to the Site and the utilization of the services provided through the Site, including without limitation, transactions over the Site.The USER accepts all Contracts, warnings, declarations, declarations and declarations contained within all sub-pages connected to the Site and the Site and the obligations imposed on them.
• SELLER, entering the site, site or site information and other data of the program, etc. is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that may arise due to the breach of the contract, tort, or unethical to the law.
• No liability can be attributed to the SELLER because of a force majeure, general interruption (internet connection), infrastructure problems not related to the SELLER, and interruptions due to similar reasons.
• SELLER, breach of contract, tort, negligence or other reasons; interruption of the transaction, error, neglect, deduction, deletion, loss, delayed transaction or communication, computer virus, communication error, theft, destruction or unauthorized registration, modification or use of any responsibility for unauthorized use.
• Any system, message backup is under the responsibility of USER and SELLER is not responsible for any loss of data in this context.
• The goods / products and / or services included in the Site are purchased by the SELLER from the manufacturer companies and presented to the USER.
• SELLER, domain name, design of the Site, all the software, design, content (information, pictures, logos, brands, icons etc.) on the Site, all the data presented in written, visual, electronic or machine-readable way, computer software is the owner or licensee of all materials (ın Materials ve) and their intellectual and industrial property rights, including the applied sales system, business method and business model, all of which are under legal protection. No Materials found on the website; It may not be reproduced, reproduced, altered, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, uploaded to another computer, mailed, forwarded, transmitted, distributed or distributed, without prior permission and without reference, including code and software. The whole or part of the website may not be used without permission on another website. On the contrary, actions require civil and criminal liability. The SELLER reserves all other rights not expressly granted herein.
• The USER cannot implement any work / application that will threaten the security of the Site and prevent the operation of existing software.
• The USER is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and validity of the card information and the validity and collectability of the cards.
3. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to Turkish Law and the Istanbul Central Courts and Execution Offices are authorized to resolve all disputes arising from the Convention.